Follow structured deadlines
When and where you learn is up to you, but weekly assessment deadlines will ensure that you review materials, understand a topic, and develop consistent study habits. Academic calendar guides you and our student mentors are available to help keep you on track toward graduation, too.
Participate in weekly discussions
You’ll never feel like you’re learning alone. Each week, you’ll chat with other students in your courses through message-board discussions. Ask questions, seek clarification, gain different perspectives, and broaden your own views. Faculty will be available to help guide the discussions.
Learning via case studies
Learning outcomes becomes very high and students becomes more knowledgeable via case studies. Easy way of learning concepts or logics from cases, motivates the students and increase their practical knowledge. Leads to higher job opportunities for the Texila students
Apply what you learn to the real world
Capstone project has a purpose. You’ll gain skills and knowledge that many employers look for. Examples include building strategic operating plans and analyzing financial documents for business students, or developing change strategies for improving the care environment for nursing students. Plus, you’ll be able to apply what you’re learning to your day-to-day career.
Learning from recent researches
Today’s fast changing world, learning from recent researches as important to learn from peers and different sources. We provide opportunities to students to do article review in structured format with defined learning outcomes.
Learning Management System
- TAU learning platform provides a rich teaching and learning experience
- LMS allows students to access core course information, submit assessment, communicate with peers and faculties and participate in online activities
- It includes a wide range of tools which is used to support learning and teaching
- It is an interactive platform which acts as a bridge between learner and faculty
- TAU has setup worlds no.1 LMS : Moodle