Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
MBA is an advanced business degree if you are keen on transitioning into leadership roles. It enables you to gain mastery in analytics, management, marketing, economics, accounting, and soft skills like leadership, problem-solving, critical thinking, integrity, interpersonal skills, etc. It helps you evolve personally and professionally, develop a solid professional network, boosts your market value, and gives you an advantage over your peers. It enables you to make rapid progress in your career, experience comprehensive learning, and build a brand with global exposure. Part time MBA degree programs adopt a flexible approach to learning and are an investment for a lifetime. TAUs program structure and study techniques are crafted carefully after understanding the unique learning needs of professionals. Seamless academic support and cutting-edge services, block-structured learning, projects, and article reviews enhance learning with theoretical and practical exposure.
Recently, there has been a trend for graduate students to pursue MBA. But before you make the decision, have you considered asking yourself, “Why do you need an MBA?” MBA is an advanced business degree if you are keen on transitioning into leadership roles. MBA provides numerous benefits like better employment prospects, specialization in various fields, development of organizational skills, etc. Also, working for a specific period after graduation will enable you to approach Part time MBA degree programs with better focus and clarity in choosing your specialization.
Gain mastery in analytics, management, marketing, economics, accounting, and soft skills like leadership, problem-solving, critical thinking, integrity, interpersonal skills, etc. It helps you evolve personally and professionally, develop a solid professional network, and boosts your market value, making you stand out from your peers. Also, be meticulous in choosing the right business schools to pursue an MBA program. Studying at top universities or B-schools can be life-altering, as it enriches your progress with dividends.
Let’s look at the reasons that necessitate pursuing part-time MBA programs:
Make rapid progress in your career:
- It opens doors to higher positions in the company, as MBA degree assure employers that you have the necessary expertise to handle managerial roles compared to employees who do not possess MBA. It facilitates your transition to C-suite positions.
- An MBA is mandatory to progress in your career in the finance and consulting sectors and for certain middle-level and top-level positions. Organizations like Cognizant, Apple, Deloitte, Amazon, Bosch, etc., hire only MBA grads for entry-level management trainee positions. Leading B-schools have a 90% employment rate, and students from these schools get placed quickly. It guarantees your entry into the corporate world.
- It facilitates you to switch career paths easily. For example, if you are working in accounts, you can easily swap to human resource, international business, or business development roles after completing the degree in the respective specialization. Many engineering students pursue MBA to switch careers. Hence studying Part time MBA programs in your chosen specialty helps you swap career pathways and reach new heights in your career with better opportunities.
- It increases your market value, and most companies offer high salary packages to attract MBA graduates. Depending on the B-school ranking, MBA salaries in India range from INR 6,00,000 to INR 23,00,000.
|Average salary for MBA in India|
|Job profile||Salary in ZMW pa|
|Human Resource Manager||149547|
|Human Resource Generalist||78519|
|Business Development Manager||159373|
- The GMAC survey states that 92% of corporate employers plan to hire fresh MBAs in 2022. MBAs are constantly in demand by big companies than smaller organizations.
- Building and nurturing relationships are essential in business. You can network and communicate with alumni and business leaders and access relevant information, resources and employment opportunities, training programs, and corporate events. MBA helps you develop relationships and stay connected forever. Cultivating relationships enables you to launch businesses with fellow students.
Experience comprehensive learning:
- It lets you specialize in specific areas of management and enables you to gain extensive knowledge and understanding in that field. Explore the fundamentals in the core aspects of marketing, finance, human resources, operations, market research, and client relationship, along with the specialization of your choice.
- A vital aspect of studying MBA is gaining entrepreneurial skills, and several leading business schools offer specialization in entrepreneurship. Many opt to pursue business administration to gain extensive knowledge of the process involved; interaction with faculty and fellow students gives you insights, and working on projects enables them to devise business plans. Besides exposure to entrepreneurship, you can even explore careers in business development, corporate innovation, venture capital, etc.
- The curriculum of business administration programs is comprehensive and integrates the core, specialization, and elective subjects. It incorporates theoretical knowledge and hands-on exposure to enhance your knowledge and understanding.
- Fine-tune your soft skills. It helps you develop synergy, leadership, negotiation, and communication, which is vital for improving interpersonal and presentation skills.
- It provides a perfect setting that promotes personal and professional development by changing your perspective.
- It instills confidence and accountability, which is required for attending managerial interviews, pitching sales, or asking for a salary hike. It helps you flourish in life.
- It builds credibility and helps you gain respect from peers, bosses, employees, and clients.
Building a Brand:
- Association with leading business schools opens you to several opportunities and guarantees a thriving and rewarding career. Leading institutions have high brand value, and gaining admission to these institutions can be formidable.
- Universities offer full-time, part-time, and Part time MBA programs with a flexible structure to enable you to learn at your convenience and schedule.
- There are no age constraints in admission to business administration programs. You can choose to study anytime to advance to leadership roles in your career.
- MBA degrees have worldwide recognition. You can work in any country across the planet.
- It helps you gain exposure to contemporary and international business practices.
Investment for a lifetime:
Investing in MBA programs enhances your earning potential and enables you to reap rich dividends in the future.
With a global transformation in professionals opting for remote working and learning, Part time MBA programs have picked up the pace with increasing enrollments. These programs are popular with professionals looking for progress in their careers, career change, or entrepreneurial journey. It opens doors to employment in several industries like consulting, marketing, financial services, and manufacturing as managers, consultants, accountants, etc.
Texila has taken several initiatives and is at the forefront of promoting education globally. The program structure and study techniques are crafted carefully after understanding the unique learning needs of professionals. Seamless academic support and cutting-edge services, block-structured learning, projects, and article reviews enhance learning with theoretical and practical exposure.
Advantages of studying Part time MBA degree programs with TAU:
- Part time programs adopt a flexible format to help you manage your personal and professional commitments while you study, which boosts your time management skills.
- You can earn a steady income and earn a degree.
- Top institutes offer accredited MBA programs, so you do not have to relocate to earn your degree. You can study from a comfortable place at your convenience.
- The curriculum and standard of education are equivalent to an on-campus program and have global accreditation.
- The curriculum is interactive and streamlined for easy learning as you focus on one subject at a time.
- Part time programs are affordable and don’t put a strain on you financially.
- Updating your knowledge and applying your learning in the workplace gives you an all-around experience.
- While full-time students need to look for job opportunities once they graduate with little or no experience, you don’t have to worry about job opportunities after graduation. Your enhanced and add-on skillsets facilitate career progress in your existing workplace.
- A part-time program requires more effort as you will be working. TAU’s academic coordinators and faculty provide essential support and guidance throughout the program to help you stay positive and complete it successfully.
- Nurture relationships as you connect with people from work and like-minded students from various nationalities and backgrounds.
Texila offers the following specializations with its Part time MBA programs:
- General Management
- Human Resource Management
- Banking and Insurance Management
Take your time and research for schools that offer Part time MBA degree programs like accreditation status, learning opportunities, curriculum, duration, networking, alumni, etc. Part time programs of several leading universities provide similar benefits as their on-campus academic programs. Evolve and explore the dynamics of global business with holistic learning.