Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
Texila American University (TAU) is located in Guyana, the only English-speaking country in South America. TAU offers Health Science programs such as MSc and PhD Programs in Clinical Research with a high level of professionalism, exactness and problem-solving skills, which facilitates further education and development of their knowledge throughout their life.
The curriculum at the TAU takes inspiration from the best US as well as Caribbean medical schools. In addition, the academic program is both rigorous and accelerated, with a focus on preparing students for licensure in the United States, Caribbean, and India.
TAU credentials are
- Accredited by National Accreditation council of Guyana
- Listed in WHO & IMED (International Medical Education Directory) Handbook
- Member of IDAR, GAME, AMEE
- Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs (PG Diploma)
- Clinical Research and Clinical Data Management (PG Diploma)
- M.Sc in Clinical Research
- Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance (PG Diploma)
- Clinical Research and GCP/GLP / ICH (PG Diploma)
Mode of learning: Distance as well as Online learning program.